Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Sms character changing? To Geniuns!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Flash
    Posts
    256

    Sms character changing? To Geniuns!!!

    Hi.
    I made our "Khal" language support for Nokia 3310,becuase it was not supported. I used russian language becuase our language is use same characters. I finished menu translation,now it really looks in our native language but I have 2 problemm.
    1. There have few very important characters not included in russian cyrilic font (characters).Only have in our language. So how I write them in sms editors while I writing in russian cyrilic font system? How to add them to keyboard layout? Maybe it can be done mcu patching?
    2.Also next way is menu should be in our Khal language but sms can be writing in english character system,becuase many handphone don't have Russian and Khal language supports,only support for english. It better use english characters for sms. But I can't do it,becuase I already started my project in russian language pack, but move to english just display some broken characters in menu. If I insert cyrilic character in english language menu it just show broken symbol.
    Thanks for attention.
    All suggestion and idea are welcome.
    Bye.
    Last edited by gsmsalers; 13-03-2003 at 01:48 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •