Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: G3n0lite error

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EUROPE
    Posts
    14

    Question G3n0lite error

    Hi,

    I've this problem. I open the flash file in g3ggo's G3n0lite 1.7b. But when I try to add slideshow, write menustructure(even if I don't change anything) I get an error like: "I only found space in PPM ... So please use my 'Reserve PPM Space' function." So, OK, there's no space(but I have .fls with no extra modification). So I tried to use Reserve PPM function, but with no result. The flash file is 3310 v5.79. Can somebody help me?

    Ta!
    evil_chick

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,059
    Read forum, before post this! All people already knows, that v1.7b has bugs, use previous one. And also look at the space 130000h - 140000h in flash file it must be filled with FF's not 00's (that's Rolis Flasher bug)
    Last edited by Al; 18-03-2003 at 07:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EUROPE
    Posts
    14
    thx, I thought I have read this somewhere before ...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •