Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: enable menu in 3310

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    88

    Unhappy enable menu in 3310

    Hi,
    I´ve got a 3310 V5.57.
    I click SELECT in menu 4-7-1 (Call cost limit) (4-7-2 and 4-7-3 too) and display the message: NOT ALLOWED.
    Please, how do to enable the menu?
    (I have only MBUS cable)
    Tanks.
    Last edited by adrianoliveira; 27-03-2003 at 05:40 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    South Wales UK
    Posts
    55
    yes, i would also like to know how to get in to the menu!

    anybody no?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Loddefjord, Bergen Country:Norge (Norway)
    Posts
    35
    It can be your service provider = your simcard that makes the menu unavailable... Just a clue - I'm not sure

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    317
    Your simcard does not support the pin 2 code.

    Whats the menu 4-7-3 i dont have that

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    244
    It's for pre-paid users all though my friend used pre-paid and he can't use those menus ether It's just a wast of space in my book.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •