Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wich software?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    14

    Talking Wich software?

    First post of me on this board!

    I have lurked these boards for a time, and it rocks big time!!

    Now a question, i got a DLR3 Compatible dual M-bus / F-bus Auto Switching cable compatible with these phones:5110/6110/6150/6210/6310/6250

    I already got a few flasher cables (don't know if it's dejan?), so i can flash my phones. But as you already could guess they don't work because of the FAID. And the unlocking isn't easy the dejan way . So my question is, wich software can i use with the cable i mentioned above?

    Many thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    296
    u can do faid sir with a lot of programs
    for example
    eeprom tools
    I post here version 3 and version 4 of it
    with a little tutorial on how to use it and with a dll file
    do not forget to put it in the system folder
    for example c:/windows/system
    and I will also post other programs

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    296
    and here is nokia tools
    also take the dll file and put in system
    but here u have to do something else
    u gonna write this in the run menu
    regsvr32 c:\windows\system\msstdfmt.dll

    press start then run then type that line then ok
    to register ur dll file
    then u r free to use the nokia tools
    it does not need a tutorial
    just read phone then update faid
    I like it very much


    oops I forget to say welcome to nokiafree
    the best in that field

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    14
    @ newcasper: Thanks alot for the programs!! They work perfectly

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    296
    u r welcome sir anytime
    any questions u have
    there are greaty people here answering u
    they helped me so much
    so I must give some help to new ones like u sir
    bye bye
    and good luck in ur new field

  6. #6
    I have a Nokia 6310I and Nokia 3410 both are dct 4 phones, I also have DCT 3 Flasher cables and the serial adapter to fit the above phones.
    Will EEprom 4.zip you posted unlock these 2 phones or do I need a dongle as mentioned on b-phreaks website

    Please Advise.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basingstoke UK
    Posts
    989
    The 3410 is a DCT-3 phone and cable be unlocked using Nokia Tool by Rolis (or whatever software you use to unlock DCT-3) with the 33XX cable.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •