Ok, I know I asked last week about a 3310 with a none working key, this has now been put to one side as I have aquired another 3310 which was screwed up by my mate while flashing it to unlock it.
Got the phone, totally dead. After several attempts at reading,writing and removing the power etc. I got it to start accepting flash files again. But the problem is what flash file does it need? I tried full flashing it with a backup off the other 3310 I've got but it seems it is a different revision (I can see the the board is physically different as well), and no, my mate didn't make a backup before he screwed it up. The phone is still dead (won't turn on) but it will accept files now when I press the power button.
So how do I find out what I need to fully flash it with???? And where would I get it???
Cheers
Dr Nick





Bookmarks