Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: OPM II 2.10 Help!!!!!!

  1. #1

    OPM II 2.10 Help!!!!!!

    Hi all,

    I am using a regged version of OPM II 2.10 (at least I think it is...)

    However the "Write to Phone" icon seems to be aalways disabled... and I cannot write changes from the gallery manager to my phone (6610). Not even sms...

    Anyone knows what the problem is? Thanx..........


    Cheers.........

  2. #2
    I'm having the same problem....any help would be much appreciated.

    I have also attached Splinter Cell for 6610 etc for anyone that would like to play it...great game...Have fun.

  3. #3
    I'm having the same problem....any help would be much appreciated.

    I have also attached Splinter Cell for 6610 etc for anyone that would like to play it...great game...Have fun.



    Report this post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    17
    are you using the "regged" version of oxygen that is floating in this forum, well its not regged, its the full version that can be registered thru oxygens robot. you have to get some key with your IMEI with it so all options and features will be enabled.
    Life Is A Lesson, You'll Learn It When You're Through

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    6

    Red face Oxygens Robot ???

    Hi Trashed..

    This is a stupid question, what is "Oxygens Robot" ?

    Thanks in advance

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •