Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: XSim 0.02

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Peterhead, Scotland, UK
    Posts
    112

    XSim 0.02

    Hi,
    Has anyone used XSim to extract KI? I am using it now to extract KI from a Vodafone simcard.

    I can only use this program cause I only have a Millenium programmer.

    Is this program any good/reliable?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Hi Blootoon,

    Is Better if you wait to version 0.03.

    The version 0.02 is alpha version have a bugs with the Search Ki. I put the search Ki in grayed, but I don´t remenber that you can access for this option with the tree.

    The version 0.03 have more options and the Seach Ki work well.

    In a few week put this new version in my web page.

    Best Regards,
    Sir Graham.

  3. #3

    crack v2

    With this soft is it possible to crack the v2 cards?

  4. #4
    Hi Tarantino,

    we are working in this option. But, For the moment, the program haven´t got this possibility....

    Regards,
    Sir Graham.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •