Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 3210 Blank screen big problem....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402

    3210 Blank screen big problem....

    I have a 3210 that has blank screen:
    Changed:
    Display,flash chip,mcu+ppm,eeprom(ponyprog),eeprom chip,cobba,and done all that stuff with resoldering with hot air and flux.........
    Nothing works..........
    Itried several diplays,and 2-3 pšieces of other stuff mention above..........
    I'm pissing off with this phone...........
    Anyone ahd that problem and now has the solution?
    I tried all possible harware and software solutions,but not working........maybe i have to change a resistor or two somewhere on the board???????????

  2. #2
    Heya.

    Is the display all blank?
    when U set the contrast to maximum with nkprofile
    is the display a litle darker????
    Do u see any sign of life?
    Have U messured Vss to the display.
    Check the display reset line ect.
    I'm supposing ure using a service manual.
    There might be an connection ore component failure with the MAD. and then there is nothing to do.
    Check all compounents around display.

    Good luck

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •