I have a Phoenix programmer with a 3.57 Xtal. I have tried SimSpy, ChipIt and XSim. Do I need a special atmel flash? any WinExplorer scripts I can use? I Want to be able to backup and manage my sim card.
I have a Phoenix programmer with a 3.57 Xtal. I have tried SimSpy, ChipIt and XSim. Do I need a special atmel flash? any WinExplorer scripts I can use? I Want to be able to backup and manage my sim card.
Hi dangermouse,
*The SIMSpy only works with SCard devices (towitoko devices).
*Chipit (I don´t know sure if works with the phoenix) but I think this works only with PC/SC devices...
*XSim supports Phoenix to 3.57Mhz but have bug in the version 0.02 (the actual).
Can you explaint more what operations you make with XSim? Perhaps I can help with this. I know something of this program....![]()
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
Last edited by SirGraham; 17-05-2003 at 09:15 AM.
The programmer I have has the atmel 2313 chip on it. It opperates @ 9v. I have an adjustable dc adaptor should I try a different voltage? What settings do I need to configure my com port? I have tried to configure in Xsim but it won't recognize the programmer.
Thanks
Hi Dangermouse,
The Phoenix original don´t need any micro (atmel, pic,ect...)
Don´t you know the name of this device?
I think is the first step to know what´s happend...
Regards,
Sir Graham.
It is the Elvis with an atmel 2313 and 6 dip switches...
SWITCH #1= is programmer/flash mode
SWITCH #2 =on LOADER MODE.
SWITCH #3 =is half clock negative slope (9 MHz)
SWITCH #4=is half clock positive slope (9 MHz)
SWITCH#5=is full clock positive slope (18 MHz)
SWITCH # 6=is full clock negative slope (18 MHz)
I have tried 5 on only, 1 on only and all off. For the atmel I've tried a phoenix flash and no flash (all 0's).![]()
Hi,
ahhhh... It´s the Elvis.
Sorry but I haven´t info about this device. I don´t know how it works and his protocolos. If somebody send me this info, perhasph i can implemented this device into the list of XSim.
However, I suppose that the SWICTH 3 to 4 it works like Phoenix?
If It work like phoenix the problem is the Crystal. The XSim 0.02 only works with 3.57Mhz cristals. The new version will work with more combitations....
Best Regards,
Sir Graham.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks