Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The nexr step would be...

  1. #1

    The nexr step would be...

    Hi all,

    I am using Knok with flasher cables(I know, data cables would be easier), have partial flashed with the new .fls file, but still no joy, can't connect to network..

    Have backups of partial, as I needed these when my phone said contact service, but backup sorted that out..

    Just wondering what the next step would be?

    3310 with 4.24..

    I am unsure if I really need to start playing around with the IMEI, Faid etc..

    Any help much appreciated..will even donate 10 bucks to the charity of your choice if we can get it working!

    Cheers,

    Jamo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The Cupboard Under The Stairs
    Posts
    347
    re-flash the phones mcu & ppm then use a data cable to sp unlock, re calculate the faid and then a standard factory reset should work


    If you need step-by-step then just post again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •