Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: To Mtl

  1. #1

    To Mtl

    Hi,
    I have a problem ,
    I programmed the PIC16F628/20-IP with the DEXF628 hex file
    and set the programming parameters same as in readme file

    The Box works at teh beginning , but when you try to press
    F1 , everything goes Ok, Untill it starts to erase the flash
    it gives me an ERROR
    Please Help
    Thanks in Advance

  2. #2
    Hi!

    Are you sure you are using 20MHz crystal?
    If other than 20MHz crystal is used, BOX works when software is started, but fails when F1 or other operations executed.

  3. #3

    Re. TO MTL

    Oh My Godness,
    I do not use 20Mhz Crystal .
    I am using 8 Mhz , So I can see the problem
    I will buy 20 Mhz Crystal and Test
    Thanks

  4. #4
    Hi again!

    I ment to wrote that 8MHz should be used (I accidently wrote 20MHz).
    So the 8MHz crystal you are using is the right one.

    I propably got some sort of stupidity-leakage, sorry
    Last edited by mtl_2; 29-05-2002 at 10:54 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •