Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Here's a thought...

  1. #1

    Here's a thought...

    Ok, I haven't been on the GSM scene for long, but I've done a few conversions (6210-6250 3310-3315).

    Now if it is possible to do this with phones that have the same flash memory sizes, surely it is possible to upgrade similar models by altering the flash files with something or other so it could be possible to upgrade a 3310 - 3330 for example, but perhaps the flash memory is too big for 3310?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    12
    What about if you change the flash chipof the 3310 with that of a 3330. Maybe then it's possible.

  3. #3
    Yeah that would work, I think, where do u get the flash chips though?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    12
    I live in the Philippines and I can just see them in local cellphone stores.

  5. #5
    Really?! I've never seen them here England in normal mobile phone shops, or any shop there must be somewhere...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •