Hi
I have Sim-max III. I saved my sims to my pc with Sim Scanner. Now I have to find out what is my KI #. Do you guys know any software which will read my ki number from DAT file?
Hi
I have Sim-max III. I saved my sims to my pc with Sim Scanner. Now I have to find out what is my KI #. Do you guys know any software which will read my ki number from DAT file?
just open with notepad program
right click, open with select notepad.
pls note that you need to read no1 then no 3 then no5 in order to read actual ki
You must write Ki Numbers reading first colum and later second, by example:
if you get this:
Keycode Value
1 X1 Y1
2 X2 Y2
3 X3 Y3
4 X4 Y4
5 X5 Y5
6 X6 Y6
7 X7 Y7
8 X8 Y8
Ki will be: X1 X2 X3 X4 X5 X6 X7 X8 Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6 Y7 Y8
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks