Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Calculate Signal 3650

  1. #1

    Calculate Signal 3650

    After a few attemps of flashing my 3650 I finally got it on.I can start the fon now and all the access except the signal.

    whatever simcard I put in,it just won't get a signal from network means I can't use the fon for making/receiving fon calls.

    One of my friends told me that I need to calculate the signal and only NPC (Nokia Professional Centre) can/know how to do that.

    Is there anyone who know this problem or maybe ever been thrugh such condition and know the solution for me ??

    If I wanna do it myself,how to ? what soft/progs do I need ? Is there any certain number/code I need to know to calculate the signal ?

    Help really needed here since my fon has been died for a week now ! thanks for ur help.

  2. #2
    WHAT BOX DID U USED?
    AND WHAT FIRMWARE?
    Bau !

  3. #3
    I use griffin box ver 2.35 and soft 1.986...is there a problem with that ?

    What seem to be the problem ? why my fon don't get a signal after flashing ? and whats calculate signal means ?

    Thanks for ur help.

  4. #4
    if u have original griffin,
    go to their official page, download the latest installer, use it to upgrade your box, and try flashing again.

    i flashed some 3650...and never had this problem
    Bau !

  5. #5
    Okay...i'll try that....thanks a lot man

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •