Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Build F/Mbus cable by your self

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,331

    Build F/Mbus cable by your self

    Hi!
    The shematic is realized with max232 .. I havent found the hot water just fix the mistakes...
    It cost about 3 USD to build it. The ideal situation is if You have a flasher cable.....than with coupling a PS-2 soccet to the board You can use the flasher cable heads..it works for me over 6 monts..

    To all that dont understand electronics dont ask me how it works just build it and enjoi.../in fact I can now remember onli the general conception of the schematic/

    Mbus part works perfect..Fbus : I never try using it cause I dont have any iterest to uoloading logos or something else...

    Ive read rom65 post for combi cable...dr.bizar post an interesting schematic there/I have never tried it../ I thing the problem there is that this schematic works with specific software..the schematic that Ive attach works with Eeprom tools /all vertions/ nok tool by rolis and knok without any problems..
    Hope that will halp to all that dont have Mbus cable..
    /sorry for mu english/
    Regards!
    Sergo_Zmeia

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,331

    Pin outs

    You will need this too
    Regards!
    Sergo_Zmeia

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •