Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Any good places to find ORIGINAL Nokia spares?

  1. #1

    Any good places to find ORIGINAL Nokia spares?

    Hi everyone,

    I'm currently searching the 'net for a Nokia 3510 ORIGINAL keypad and a few other bits n' pieces. But it's got to be OEM, Nokia-original, not "original-style" or something...

    M-99.co.uk has some of the stuff I need but the hardest part to find is the 3510 keypad. M-99 has "original-style" keypads, those are not what I need.

    So, if anyone happens to know some place I can get those from, please post here!

    Many thanks.


    PS.: For those who may be willing to sell one, I have posted in the Forum's relevant 'Sales' section. Thanks.
    Last edited by Nanda; 23-07-2003 at 05:05 PM.
    Fernanda Castro Santos

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •