I have a v60c phone which I would like to flash. I've found only 2 flash files that are supposed to work with the phone:

v60_v12008bc02_flash.shx
phoenix_032805_to_2200.01.2b_vzw.shx

Ok...
With the first one I get this error message:
Super-file checksum mismatch. Download original super-file.
Flashing with older versions of PST may cause this.


I understand that the file I'm using is corrupted, then I tried with the other flash file but I get this error:
Phone[0000]: FDI Upgrade Failed
Phone[0000]: *********Flash FAILED!!!*********


Does anybody has a valid flash file for a V60c (CDMA) phone?
Or anyone has any suggestion???
It's driving me crazy!

I'm using PST 5.8.1 and previously I was using PST 4.9... but I got the same error with both of them.

SPANISH/ESPAÑOL

Tengo un v60c al que quiero aplicarle un flash. Solo he encontrado 2 archivos que se supone que funcionan con mi telefono:

v60_v12008bc02_flash.shx
phoenix_032805_to_2200.01.2b_vzw.shx

Bueno...
Con el primero obtengo este mensaje de error:
Super-file checksum mismatch. Download original super-file.
Flashing with older versions of PST may cause this.


Lo que entiendo es que el archivo que estoy usando está corrupto, entonces traté con el otro archivo flash pero obtengo este error:
Phone[0000]: FDI Upgrade Failed
Phone[0000]: *********Flash FAILED!!!*********


Alguien tiene un archivo flash valido para un telefono v60c (CDMA)?
O alguno tiene alguna sugerencia???
Me estoy volviendo loco!

Estoy usando el PST 5.8.1 y anteriormente estaba usando el PST 4.9... pero con cualquiera de los dos obtengo el mismo error.