Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: T192 special code - can anybody calculate?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    73

    T192 special code - can anybody calculate?

    Hello this is my last post becouse I've already decided to buy Evolution Clip, but .... I have not have this yet so please calculate code:
    IMEI is: 449279-08-427120-3

    BR and TIA

    Sebastian

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    73

    Question

    ok, I dont need any codes now I have bought Evolution Clip. But I have one question, how much costs access to server which calculates codes for motorola phones?

  3. #3
    about 10 euror per phone, 10 log minimum
    Bau !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    73
    Thanks for repliy... but my question is..... How they are doing this ??? There is no software for calculating on market...

    BR Sebastian

  5. #5
    no there is no calculator.

    is about having acces to motorola data base
    Bau !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Leone Island
    Posts
    144
    Is there any free solution to unlock T192 ? Cos some time back I bought a Winemmi2D from Logos unlimited and it worked well but it hard a problem with the S/W it would always ask for new key,it would have my H/w finger prints change most of the time,some how i gave up on it.Is there a free solution or is there a cracked version of Winemmi2D ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •