Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: USB data cables and Rolis

  1. #1

    USB data cables and Rolis

    Hi all,

    searched this subject but found nothing, so here it is:

    I'm interested in a 33XX USB data cable, but first I need to know whether it'll work with the programs we use (eg Rolis Tools, Knok etc.)!

    Thanks for your replies.
    Fernanda Castro Santos

  2. #2
    hi i don't think that usb data cables exist for 33xx fones

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,059
    Just use USB->COM converter and your original COM cables
    Checked on my notebook under WinXP Pro - LogoManager & Rolis NokTools works fine don't know about kNok coz I've never used it....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •