Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Why Doesn't My Wap Work?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    manny
    Posts
    48

    Angry Why Doesn't My Wap Work?

    I JUS BOUGHT A NOKIA 6610 AND THE FIRST THING I TRIED WAS TO GO ON TO MY WAP BUT WHEN I TRY THIS IT SAYS 'GPRS CONNECTION NOT AVAILABLE' WAT DOES THIS MEAN? HAVE I BOUGHT A NOKIA 6610 WITH WAP THAT DOESN'T WORK??? HELP ME PLZ ITS ON O2 AND AM FROM THE UK!!!
    THANKS

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    860
    why not read older threads? and forum faq...
    nobody likes when you WRITE EVERYTHING WITH CAPITALS.

    go to o2 homepage and get your wap-settings there?!?
    -liteFun
    [url]http://litefun.kaustinen.eu.org[/url]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    manny
    Posts
    48
    tried that and still it doesnt work! HELP PLZ!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •