Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CHV Blocked

  1. #1

    Exclamation CHV Blocked

    Hi all
    I get a "CHV BLOCKED , No left Attempts " message whenever I try read my sim.
    what's the cause and what is the solution
    thx in advance

  2. #2
    You need the PUK , call Your provider tell them you used wrong pin and blocked the sim card

    Unblock SIM pin code
    **05*PUK*newpin*newpin#

    Unblock SIM pin code
    **06*PUK2*newpin*newpin#

  3. #3

    Lightbulb Reply

    hi and thx
    can't we find the puk or the pin somewhere in the files ( view by file browser (SIMEditor)) .
    I don't want to call the provider , coz the sim is out of work , I mean it's canceled in the provider database , but i use it for experiments only .
    expecting from U
    Bye

  4. #4
    To my knowledge you cant read the PUC from the card

  5. #5
    if it's a t-mobile , send me the sim card number and i can get u the puk , i work for t-moble

  6. #6
    thx a lot
    but my bad luck it's not t-mobile it's LibanCell
    anyway thx , and I will be waiting till someone has the answer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •