Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: languages in 2100

  1. #1

    languages in 2100

    hi
    any one have a software can change languages with dejan dongle for my 2100?

  2. #2
    WinDLS -> For flashing
    For sale: Nokia 7250i

  3. #3
    @BoeBoe

    did u managed to flash all 2100 flash IC versions with WinDLS?
    Bau !

  4. #4
    Ah, I didn't know you couldn't flash specific Flash IC's?

    I flashed a Nokia 2100 from France some time ago, and I didn't have any problems...
    For sale: Nokia 7250i

  5. #5
    u'll have problems with new ones with sharp flash IC...
    Bau !

  6. #6
    sorry but i want a solution like some software and where to find it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •