Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Flasher cable help

  1. #1

    Flasher cable help

    I need to put external power supply in my Dejan flasher cable. Please, can somene tell me wich tension (I think 3,5 - 4,00 V???)
    Wich pin is positive and wich is negative? Thx.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,331

    Hi!

    Tell me please why You need this..also which cable You have...light /works with rolis flasher and knok/ or full /works with Win Dls/
    Regards!
    Sergo_Zmeia
    Im the wind forever free...

  3. #3
    Hello Sergo, that´s the deal: my Dejan flasher cable works perfectly with GSM phones. Read and write very well with rolis, knok, etc.

    The problem is that I need to read and write Nokia TDMA and I allways give errors. I try many computers, many cables (I got 4), modify debuglevels, and nothing. Can you help me, please?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,331

    Hi!

    Im not familiar with TDMA phones but as far as I know You cant use rolis and knok with them.../search the archives may be You will find something usefull there.../ Any way plus of 74HC14 is pin 14, minus is pin 7 / count them from left to right with the signature of the chip correctly placed infront of You ....I mean You can read the signature from left to right...sorry thats cause my english/...
    Good luck!
    Regards!
    Sergo_Zmeia
    Im the wind forever free...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •