Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: UserPort and XP problem...

  1. #1

    Unhappy UserPort and XP problem...

    Hey guys, I'm new to this flashing stuffs and I need some advices.

    1. Can you list some flash apps that can be use with WinXP so that I can download it?

    2. How to use UserPort?

    3. I have this Dejan box and I couldn't get it to work because errors that keep saying "Bad box or bad connection". How the hell I'm going to use this box?

    4. How to configure the ports so that I can start flashing?

    Your helps will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    UK, England
    Posts
    2,011
    Look at the forum FAQ for a tutorial on using userport!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •