Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Unlocking Nokia 6800

  1. #1

    Unlocking Nokia 6800

    I have no idea what I'm doing. I've don't even know what exactly any of this means...

    I just want to use the NOKIA 6800 on a T-MOBILE GSM network.

    Is there a link with very specific instructions, and maybe even a picture walk-through online?

  2. #2
    moved to correct section.

    6800 is DCT 4
    Bau !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Latest firmware versions of all Nokias
    By PhreakTastic in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:45 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-09-2004, 04:41 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-02-2004, 10:16 PM
  4. Unlock Nokia 6800 (plz)
    By SimFox3 in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2003, 11:08 PM
  5. good prices!!!
    By Kole64 in forum Sales
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-10-2003, 05:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •