Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Have read FAQ, but where to enter unlock code on 6600?

  1. #1

    Have read FAQ, but where to enter unlock code on 6600?

    Hi guys, have a Nokia 6600 locked to Orange (UK).

    Have read the FAQ and done some searching but can't work this out...I have got the ASIC 5 DCT4 code I need. But when do I enter it?

    When I boot up the phone with a non-orange SIM in it instead of "Un-doing" the "Phone Restriction", all the happens is that the phone resets itself, there is no option to enter a code like u would any other DCT4 Nokia.

    Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    you should restart it without sim in it and then try to put in this #pw+***************+x#
    Hope that helps

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I need the right code to UNLOCK MY NOKIA 6600. PLEASE HELP ME!!
    By matrecos2001 in forum Nokia DCT4 software
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-04-2004, 11:57 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-04-2004, 11:50 AM
  3. SIM universal unlock code
    By sens in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-10-2003, 01:38 AM
  4. difference of 3650 unlock by store and unlock by code
    By phishz in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 06:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •