Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DCT3 Flashing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    51

    DCT3 Flashing

    Hey guys, I've got 3 fone's I can play about with.

    Nokia 3410 (v5.30, 22-04-03, NHM-2)
    Nokia 6210 (v4.08, 25-10-00, NPE-3)
    Nokia 3210 (v5.36, 25-07-00, NSE-8/9)

    I'm using Windows XP (SP-1), PIII 600 Mhz, 320mb Ram.
    And I'm using a serial mBus cable.

    What software can I use for this? I've tried knok but it just hangs.
    & Rolis won't let me flash anything.

    Help!!!

  2. #2
    1st thing you should do is to buy/make yourself a flasher

    no flashing via mbus mate...
    Bau !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bedford, UK
    Posts
    51
    Ok. where can i get flash bits for dct3?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Latest firmware versions of all Nokias
    By PhreakTastic in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:45 PM
  2. special offer for pakistan !!!free shipping
    By Yashaka in forum Main Sales Area
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-12-2004, 11:59 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-04-2004, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-09-2003, 12:10 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •