Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 8210 reset all time!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    36

    Angry 8210 reset all time!!!

    Hi all!

    I have a problem with my 8210. I try change the font, language, etc with the PPmEdit V.1. I flashed the phone, and later, when i switch on, in 3 or 4 seconds, the phone reset, and never have coverture.
    Sombody knows?

    Thanks and sorry for my bad english

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6

    Unhappy

    Yee.. I have flashed one 3330 and 2 3310 ,
    them also reset after 5 sec.

    -h e l p-

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    21
    after editing, correct the checksums of MCU using rolis478b6 then after that correct the PPM checksums using PPM manager.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    36

    Angry problems continue

    grrrrrrr the problem continue.
    First i make the corrections winth the ppmedit v1.Secon i save the flash.Later i correcting the the flash. I write the phone, but the phone reset...
    Other solution? and thanks for all.

  5. #5

    Thumbs up faid...

    Ok if the checksums are corrected (ie phone switches on and works) then simply hook up to an mbus and using Noktool 1.8 or similar update FAID - Flash Authority ID

    You will then get network

    Mike

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    36
    yes, the phone haven't network and reset. i have make all, but the problem continues. Another solution???
    Byeee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •