Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 3510/3590 unlocking problems!!

  1. #1

    3510/3590 unlocking problems!!

    I have a Rogers 3590 which is a DCT4 so I used the tried-and-true method that worked with previous 8390s.

    That is, a dual f/m bus cable, and then I use the unlocker by cyber to put into test mode, then I use JIC unlocker. It all runs fine; it gives me the proper messages, but in the end, when I plug in a Fido card into the Rogers phone, it still gives me the Phone restricted message.

    I've had no problems using this method to unlock multiple 8390s in the past. I've also not had any trouble doing DCT3 phones.

    Are 3590s different? Do they need new unlockers? What about the 3510, for all the UK people around here? Any success unlocking that?

  2. #2
    Sounds like they might be using the new method/algo's like they has occured with the 6590 since that as well does not respond to the typical DCT4/8390 methods..

    Phonedudes

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •