Would like help from any one who can assist me to unlock a Nokia 5146 would like to go from O2 to Vodaphone thanks for looking. Could not find a link in nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes![]()
Would like help from any one who can assist me to unlock a Nokia 5146 would like to go from O2 to Vodaphone thanks for looking. Could not find a link in nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes![]()
If I can remember right the 5146 only works on O2 and Tmobile it will not work with Vodafone
If you want to unlock it though set the phone to 5110 as it is that phone just with a different band width
regards,
Danny
One day the world will end, the next day who will care??
__________________
Read the forum rules by posting!!
Please see This thread for help with posting
Thank you Danny
If I unlock this phone can I use a Vodafone sim then or will I need to buy 02 or Tmobile sim instead?.
Once again thank you from a complete novice.
Brian
If you unlock it the vodafone sim will go in but you will not get a signal
I know for a fact that the T-Mobile Sim will work in the 5146 but I am not too sure about others
I know that two of the UK networks run on the 900 mHz band and the other two run on the 1800 mHz
Cant remember which are on which though
regards,
Danny
One day the world will end, the next day who will care??
__________________
Read the forum rules by posting!!
Please see This thread for help with posting
Yep 5146 only works with O2 and Tmobile.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks