Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Nokia 7650 Regarding SMS and INBOX

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    33

    Arrow Nokia 7650 Regarding SMS and INBOX

    Hi, i have got 2 Questions to all my friends. If anyone can help i'd b really thankful...

    1 I want to shift to Nokia 6600 or some other SymbianOS Set, so i want to shift my SMS messages that i've been saving all along to new set, or save them in PC, anything possible, can anybody guide me how to do that? I'd b really thankful and nice of you.

    2 My Second question is, IS THERE any utility or application that can put a password on SMS INBOX, or MY FOLDERS or a SPECIFIC Folder? _ Remember, i am not asking about saving photos (like HANDY PHOTO SAFE) i need to password protect my FOLDERS in Inbox, (Save my SMS frm others reading them).

    3 Is there a similar way to protect others from watchin the ADDRESS BOOK?

    I'd b really thankful If u guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    33

    Alo!

    Any1 plzzzzz HELP ME OUT!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Northants, UK
    Posts
    536
    Yeah, for the first problem, there is an app called message saver, i think, which can send them over bluetooth. I think it can also restore them once transfered onto the other phone, but Im not so sure about that. I have always sent the messages to my pc in a text file, just so I have them. Problem 2, there are a couple of apps, one i think is called smsfortress... and there is another, can't remember the name... I'm sure someone else will know what I;m talking about. But they will protect your inbox. I don't know about the third problem, but 2 of out 3 isn't too bad.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    33
    well.. message saver is the thing i wanted ... but cudnt find anywhere .. all i found were trial versions.. can U help me out on dis?

    the second SMS FORTRESS, well i searched for it, and it is app to send encrypted SMS... like u send with a password and the other person opens with a password, ME however needed something like HANDYPHOTOSAFE that can put a password on INBOX, or MY FOLERS or a specific FOLDER in it..

    thanks..i'd b very thankful if u plz look into this matter once more..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Northants, UK
    Posts
    536
    Oh, sorry bout that mate. I think an app called gina might be what i meant. I'm not sure... Aivanet.com should have a full version of both apps for you. Hope that is more help.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    33
    thanks a lot friend.. but..

    AivaNet.com is down.. anyplace else!!!!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzzz..help me..plz gimme some link..PLEASEEEEEE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •