Please help me unlock my Nokia 3390 which is currently locked to T-Mobile USA.
IMEI # <removed>
I tried to use the drop town menu on unlocking page myself, but there is no entry for Nokia 3390.
Please help ,
Thanks in Advance,
Jzee ( Texas )
Please help me unlock my Nokia 3390 which is currently locked to T-Mobile USA.
IMEI # <removed>
I tried to use the drop town menu on unlocking page myself, but there is no entry for Nokia 3390.
Please help ,
Thanks in Advance,
Jzee ( Texas )
Last edited by danwood76; 05-09-2004 at 03:46 PM.
You can try any 33xx code, no difference!
BR!
All I can say is read the rules
This thread is closed
Danny
One day the world will end, the next day who will care??
__________________
Read the forum rules by posting!!
Please see This thread for help with posting
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks