Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: V60 AT&T WAP help

  1. #1

    Question V60 AT&T WAP help

    Does anyone know if my Motorola V60 AT&T can be able to unlock the WAP browser? How?
    In the settings menu the web browser menu doesn´t appear.
    Is it a way to show it?
    Thank you!

  2. #2
    AT&T does not support WAP nor TDMA browsing..hence thats why the web browser menu does not appear.

    Phonedudes

  3. #3
    I know that, but I´m in another country and my cellular company has WAP service and I would like to unlock the wap menu and subscribe me to this service.

  4. #4
    Your would need to Re-Flash/Flex the phone...

    Since AT&T does Not support it, its not even in the phone..

    Motorola specifically makes the Flex files for each carrier..

    PHONEDUDES

  5. #5
    Do you know if it is a standard Flex software? where can I find it??
    How I can upgrade it o change it??
    Thanks for your reply

  6. #6

    to Jccd

    I think victorGSM.net software can unlock WAP and flex. Check their website..

  7. #7

    Thumbs down

    VirtorGSM can only do GSM phones, that's what he told me. His ICQ is 36600255

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •