Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: 2x K750i - Need Help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Posts
    8

    Question 2x K750i - Need Help

    Hi Everyone,

    Before I say anything I will say that I have been totally out of the loop of phones for some years now and havent really touched anything since the beginning of DCT4 Nokias, prior to that I was quite inept at flashing / repairing them.
    So go gentle as I havent got a clue about all this new stuff!

    I recently aquired 2 phones at a lost property auction, I knew they were probably going to be barred for but the price I thought it maybe worth a try!

    Ive got the TotalMultiServer cable, which I believe to be also known as the Fighter cable.
    This is the one with No external power, but I can simply solder on a 3v supply if this is required.

    Basically Ive been messing around (quite foolishly really) with SeTool and an unbranded flash file.

    One of these K750i is now debranded and works fine apart from still being barred...But somehow I have killed the other one.
    I believe I cocked up on the FileSystem Image...(Uploaded Wrong File )

    So Ive got 2 question, 1 being how can I read the WHOLE image of the working phone and then write it back to the non working one, and 2ndly How on earth do I change the IMEI number!

    Because these were purchased at an official lost property auction by law these are now mine, so I believe it probably is within my right to get em working again despite the legal implications.

    The problem that I have seen is this OTP stuff, SeTool has the ability to overwrite it, but when I try it just returns that it has failed.

    These phones are in fairly bad physical condition and due to some bad repairs by a friend of mine (I have no idea what he was doing...which Is ironic because I dont think he did either) both camera ribbon cables are split.

    If I cant get this sorted then I will just cut my losses and sell; so if anyone wants to make me a REASONABLE (Yes I know exactly how much they are worth) offer then just post it here, or PM me if you wish.

    Thanks,
    -Whiterat
    Last edited by Whiterat; 09-03-2006 at 12:37 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 10:21 AM
  2. Can Someone Help Me With K750i or W800i Testpoint ???
    By tcc_tcc82 in forum New Sony-Ericsson Phones starting with T68 and following
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 04:21 PM
  3. K750i UNLOCK AND IMEI CHANGE HELP
    By prankster198 in forum New Sony-Ericsson Phones starting with T68 and following
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-11-2005, 11:15 AM
  4. Samsung D600 and SE K750i
    By Soulframe in forum Main Sales Area
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-10-2005, 04:22 PM
  5. K750i K300 SE CID 36 unlock clip now available
    By unlockclips.com in forum Main Sales Area
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-07-2005, 10:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •