Can Anyone tell me how to use a PKD-1 adaptor and what cables I need for it? I just got my hands on 1 adaptor, but I don't have cables. Does anyone know where I can get the cable for it and will this work with Wintesla uncracked 6.43 version?
Can Anyone tell me how to use a PKD-1 adaptor and what cables I need for it? I just got my hands on 1 adaptor, but I don't have cables. Does anyone know where I can get the cable for it and will this work with Wintesla uncracked 6.43 version?
The PKD-1 is the service dongle, which means you can run Wintesla uncracked, so just remove the "cracked" files re-install wintesla, reboot PC put dongle in and start wintesla, the good part about the PKD-1 is you can use the right DLL files for the right phone, as for cables it's Nokia stuff you need so you have to find some one selling the gear.![]()
Lonegunman,
would you happen to know the part number of that cable for the PKD-1? And With Wintesla, does this just run off the parallel port? Or does the cable still use the serial also, like an FLS-2D?
You have service manuals? if so all the part's are listed in them, As for use yes just plug the PKD-1 in to printer port and f/m bus cable to serial port, make sure you have set it up right and away you go.![]()
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks