Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: dejan's eeprom software attached

  1. #1
    pls try this soft. it is said to calculate faid and imei data. but it won't work for me. always says bad connection.. when in fact, i use my m2bus for logomanager and works fine. but with dejans soft it won't work. pls send me feed back on how to use this
    thnx. br gta

  2. #2
    use plain dos with dpmi or windows safe mode.

    cheers

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi

    Please read my response to ByteMe in other post

    thanks

    BR

    Yasser

  5. #5

  6. #6
    i try this soft,it is very good,i have a 3310,i upgrade to 4.24 with full flash including
    3D-40,after that the phone no net,reset,i have used a lot of calcu sw,bu no can let the phone work again,i use Mr. dejan sw,,press f1,f2,f3,after that the phone work again at once,it seem at the nokia phone ,no one can great than Mr. dejan,if no his work we are working for light at the dark.no any sw we need now,we only need jolis 4.77 or dejan 1.05 and this sw,we can do all dct3 phone! let's begin do dct4's work now, guy!!!!

  7. #7
    Do not use dual or auto switching m/fbus cables. Use the older ones, the ones with a switch for mbus or fbus. Cheers.

  8. #8
    Is there some solution to use Dual bus cable (FBUS & MBUS) with this program?

  9. #9

  10. #10

  11. #11
    I have a problem with run this software. If I run it on Win 98 everything is OK to the moment when I want to use sofe F keys. Then program do nothing. There is not any info or something that. If I run it in Windows safe mode, when I use F keys I get the info: Bad connection. I use Nokia Universal Dual Bus (FBUS & MBUS) Data cable, and I want to repair my Nokia 3310. Cable is OK..... what should I do ?

  12. #12
    In some cases only works well in COM2.

    Attention: the telephone has to have original SW, it might not have been unblocked with the partial flashs

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    481
    hi..

    I was try it (Dejan nc_calc) with my 8250. It's working!!! I was changed the imei and calc faid, all of it was sucesfully, guys!!!

    Btw, my cable is only MBUS!!!

    BR,
    Iccang
    =====

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    54
    I experienced on severals of phone, 8210 & 8250 work fine, 3310 : Bad connection,
    i think it's something gotta do with the kind of cable using, also, try to switch on the phone before pressing any Function Keys (F1, F2, F3)...Tried on Win98SE.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402
    1. MTL-> how you did backup of EEPROM in 6110?With ponyprog? as 6110 has external eeprom.....
    2. Dejan software 100% works only with scheme that he has attached with the software....all other schemes may or may not work.........

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402
    1. MTL-> how you did backup of EEPROM in 6110?With ponyprog? as 6110 has external eeprom.....
    2. Dejan software 100% works only with scheme that he has attached with the software....all other schemes may or may not work.........

  17. #17
    Hi Abe!

    I used AN589 based prommer with IC-prog, and SOIC clip to connect prommer to the EEPROM chip.

    I built the M2BUS interface, based on schematics in nk_calc.zip, M2BUS connection works perfectly.
    But I can't get 'F1', 'F2' & 'F3' to calculate datas correcly, it calculates the datas and writes them to EEPROM to right places, but data calculated wrong.

    I noticed that I can calculate correct FAID with nk_calc if I have flashed my phone using Original Flash-CHK at the end of flash-file, but BOX cannot calculate correct FAID when using Original Flash-CHK.
    (I must use calculated Flash-CHK with BOX)

    Weird thing is that Calculated and Original Flash-CHK are totally different when compared.
    So I can't understand how two different programs can calculate correct FAID with totally different Flash-CHK's:
    - nk_cakc with Original Flash-CHK
    - Dejan BOX with recalculated Flash-CHK

    So I don't know which Flash-CHK is th correct one.

    MTL

  18. #18
    - 9ball champ! with a Handycam stick.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •