Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 8210 v5.30 Full flash

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    153
    someone can send me a full flash of 8210 5.30
    or mcu and ppm files v 5.30 (pack C,D or H)
    thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    85
    Hi,

    I have version 5.29.

    Cece

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    153
    i have it !!(pack c and h)
    i wanna the 5.30 vesion
    only mcu b'cause i have the ppm pack H

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    153
    thanx a lot yasser!!
    did you seen the new dejan soft !! it's so great!!!!
    it calculate flash chk , change iemi and update SP data to factory values

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    153
    I have a dejan PPM file but i'm using ROLIS soft!!
    can i have a ppm for rolis or start adress for dejan (ppm and mcu)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    153
    I have a dejan PPM file but i'm using ROLIS soft!!
    can i have a ppm for rolis or start adress for dejan (ppm and mcu)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi Mehdi

    The MCU & PPM address for version 5.30 for 8210 is 200000 to 3D0000

    Make sure you BACKUP ur eeprom area (3d0000 to 400000)

    And yes, I have seen the new nk_calc soft. Good stuff but I have no correct cable yet. My dual mbus/fbus cable dont work

    Anyway, have fun

    Yalla

    BR

    Yasser

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •