Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: lpt port question

  1. #1

    Question lpt port question

    i have a laptop that don't have com port.i want to conect fbus cable.can i do that with lpt port(for printer) with...i don't know adaptor cable or samething?.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    749
    you can buy a USB port to comport cable for your notebook.

  3. #3
    There are adaptors for this. I've never tried any myself, but I've heard that they only work with some software. I would go for the usb cable sollution if I were you.

  4. #4

    Smile

    thank you i have now a usb cable and i solve the problem.

    thanx

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •