Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: All 4 locks close - Please help me !

  1. #1
    Can anybody help me?
    I have a 3310 with all 4 locks close
    SimLock1,EEEEE,CLOSED
    SimLock2,FFFF,CLOSED
    SimLock3,FFFF,CLOSED
    SimLock4,EEEEEEEEEE,CLOSED
    I found this image ( winddp v270 ) and I think that with this programme I can fix my phone .
    If anybody knows something about it I ask for his help.
    Thank you!

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Thank you for answering me,but the reason that all 4 locks are closed is because the flash was changed (MCU+PPM+EEP) and certanly the IMEI too.So, your suggestion is not a very good option.Thank you anyway!I promise you if I solve the problem I'll tell you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •