Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: problem TX high on reading/writing Flash file

  1. #1

    Lightbulb problem TX high on reading/writing Flash file

    hi ..there...

    anybody ..help me please,

    my 82xx in normal condition but I can't read/write phone, it shown "TX HIGH", I used rollis 478.

    I often find this problem only on 82xx series

    any help... please

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Check ur cable & connections!

    & dependin on your PC, you might need 2 change the DELAY from 2 to 3

  3. #3
    Hi there

    the cable is OK...I already change the delay...
    but still same

    any solution

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Use KNOK PHONEIX instead!

    Or try using ROLIS 4.77

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    sin
    Posts
    366
    Sometime you have to try 20 times to get it hook.
    this may be you got a second grade flash dongle,not so good,try a better Flash Dongle may cost a little higher.Good stuff don't come cheap.


    sincerely
    mark

    ps:may be the 8210 adapter problems,and remember never touch the cables during transmiting.
    Last edited by markchee; 03-12-2002 at 08:09 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •