Nokia is presently pushing out the highly anticipated Lumia Black update to Lumia 1020 and Lumia 925 proprietors in multiple marketplaces (we are receiving tips left, right and center from everyone – other Lumia Windows Phones follows). But have you also realize that once up-to-date you'll have the ability to take full benefit of both Nokia Beamer and StoryTeller?
Both of these applications were formerly only accessible around the Lumia 1520, which runs Nokia's Black update. Rocking Lumia Black in your Lumia 925 or 1020? Mind on beyond the break for additional particulars, QR codes and download links of these two great applications.
It is really an interesting application, particularly if you are keen on capturing (with a Lumia Home windows Phone, thinking about be?). What StoryTeller by Nokia does could it be takes all of your photos and instantly arrangers them, making use of HERE services for data to categorise said images into art galleries. In addition is for numerous shots in one sitting, the application will endeavour to choose the very best ones for you personally.
Quite a neat feature in StoryTeller may be the HERE Maps integration. Further growing on which we discussed above, when viewing photos you are in a position to zoom to be met by having an overlay showing where all of your shots where taken. You are able to move about the map, choose art galleries you want to look at and you will be given best wishes photos, taking individuals special moments.
There are usually no complaints if this involves Nokia's assortment of Home windows Phone applications. The organization has some absurd functionality covered and Nokia Beamer does not dissatisfy. Using the application installed, you'll have the ability to not just share images with bigger screens, but additionally discussing your screen as being a mirror.
If you are keen on PhotoBeamer, you will need to install Nokia Beamer. The application mirrors what's shown on your phone with another device, shared via QR codes, links and much more. We highly recommend you look at this, it's seriously awesome.
Fetch Nokia Beamer in the Nokia Collection around the Home windows Phone Store free of charge.
Today AT&T launched the state Home windows Phone GDR 3 update using the Nokia Lumia Black update for that Nokia Lumia 1020 and 1520. Aside from the added functionality in Glance and Raw (DNG) image support we now have the entire functionality of projecting your Home windows Phone screen in your area or remotely all over the world.
PhotoBeamer would be a great application for projecting your photo’s in your Home windows Phone in your area on any browser while using QR code online. This could pair the browser together with your photo’s and you can mange the pictures you need to show.
BUT we now have Nokia Beamer which goes much further. Nokia Beamer enables you to definitely project any screen in your Home windows Phone in your area within the same similar way as PhotoBeamer, but additionally enables you to definitely share your screen remotely by discussing a hooking up link by text/SMS, email or Social Networking. The projecting is as simple as page when needed (shake the telephone if you have a scree to talk about) or auto update while browsing your phone. Very awesome!!
Using Nokia Beamer
- Download Nokia beamer for Home windows Phone in your device. Download it here.
- See your application listing and choose “Nokia Beamer”
- Choose ” Share Nearby” if you're near to a browser to have the ability to project your Home windows Phone screen. To Share remotely visit step 7.
- Around the browser associated with a other computer or mobile phone go to https://beam.nokia.com/ and make use of your phone to scan the QR code.
- Around the following screen you may choose how you need to project your Home windows Phone Screen
A. Shake your phone to update by hand the screen you need to project around the browser.
B. “Auto Update” to instantly display the screen when you are browsing the telephone.
C. Project the Here maps to exhibit where you stand situated
D. Switch on the digital camera to exhibit what you're seeing.
- The Nokia Beamer application is going to be running without anyone's knowledge and you may always return to it by holding lower the rear button and choosing the application again among your running applications. Then choose “stop beaming”
- By choosing “Share remotely” in step three you're going to get the choice to transmit a hyperlink to a person by email, social networking or text/sms to complete exactly the same factor around the globe if you wish to.
- You can now follow the same steps beginning at point 5 of the tutorial.
Love this particular great Nokia Beamer application in your Home windows Phone.
The publish How to project your Home windows Phone screen with Nokia Beamer In your area and Remotely made an appearance first on MobilityMinded.com.Read more [...]