Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need help in flashing 6610 in London UK

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Need help in flashing 6610 in London UK

    I used Oxygen phone manager with an IR port to fix my address book and the phone turned off and won't turn on again.
    I read somewhere in this forum that flashing the phone using griffin apparently should do the trick and restore my phone. The problem is that it just costs lots of money. I won't be using it after this one flash. Is there someone in London, UK that has it and can help me out? I don't mind buying a cheaper alternative, but 400 euros seems too steep. I might as well buy a new phone.
    If there is some shop that does it, that would also interest me. I got the flash flies for the latest version so that wouldn't be a problem.
    Any advice from you gurus would be grately appreciated!
    Thanks in advance
    Fournarhs
    PS if this is the wrong place to post this, then I appologise and please move it to the right location.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Medway,Kent
    Posts
    1,875
    I know a guy in london who can do it, user name on here inderinderinder

    if you want more details send me a private message through this forum

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. special offer for pakistan !!!free shipping
    By Yashaka in forum Main Sales Area
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-12-2004, 11:59 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-09-2003, 12:10 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:27 PM
  4. flashing nokia 6610
    By puffendorf in forum 55XX / 52XX / 62xx / 63 xx / 71xx / 72xx [Closed]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-08-2003, 11:33 PM
  5. Flashing software for 6610
    By vid_88 in forum Software [Closed]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-06-2003, 10:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •