Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I think i have an ide?

  1. #1

    I think i have an ide?

    Is it possible to empty 8310 from everyting.....it wont have any software....then flash it with a flash from another 8310 with a different imei numner.....wont the imei number after flashing it be the same on both phones...or will the dead one still have the same IMEI, even with different flash......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basingstoke UK
    Posts
    989
    Nope as there is no way of reading a full flash yet.

  3. #3
    OK....but there is a guy here that claims he can unlock 8310....we have to change the imei in the country I live in...so i suppose he can change the imei....I´ll talk to him and try to figure out he can do this....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •