Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 3310 contact service

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SOUTH WALES UK
    Posts
    178

    3310 contact service

    Hi all,I need help with a contact service on a 3310.I have read through old posts and have found some useful info;I now have the flash files and rolis proggie,but cant find how to load it.So i need help in how to load it into the rolis.I think i have all that i need but a bit more help would be great.
    Regards.
    Rob

  2. #2
    Right not sure what files you have (2 flash or 1 flash file) so if you have 2 flash files put the drop down on to 3310 and then press the load MCU file it will open a new box find your files load the right one (dont worry if you load the wrong one it will tell you), then load the ppm file the same way as you did the mcu file, press flash and turn on phone, if you have 1 flash file again set it to 3310 press the flash button and then from the drop down choose write this opens the box again find the file and load it, then when you get to the next box just click the OK button and turn on the phone. This is for roils 4.77 which is what I use.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    SOUTH WALES UK
    Posts
    178
    Hi lonegunman,Thanks for your help.I must have the wrong file or something cos when i try to load into mcu i have error message which says nhm-5 yet supported mc software images.
    Can you help me from here please.
    All the best
    Rob

  4. #4
    On my site you will find roils 4.77 for d/l so d/l it and use that and follow my guide.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •