Hai there....
May i know wat kind of cables do u use for DCT4 ?I'm goin to buy the flasher cable for DCT4 but dunno which is the best and i would like to know ur opinion.And wat kind of software also?
Thanks for ur time.....![]()
Hai there....
May i know wat kind of cables do u use for DCT4 ?I'm goin to buy the flasher cable for DCT4 but dunno which is the best and i would like to know ur opinion.And wat kind of software also?
Thanks for ur time.....![]()
If I not wrong you must be located at Malaysia.For that the dct4 cables mainly from china,do bring along your laptop & test it on the spot.If operating on desktop,ask for a replacement if faulty.Try your Luck,sometime one goal,sometimes 100000goals.Low grade I should put it.
mark
U r so right man!I manage 2 but the flasher cable for DCT4 last time but the my friends told me tat there's lot of the flasher cable won't work and it's low quality.tats y im asking everyone opinion...Thankls for ur hrlpfull informations...Btw,do u own any flasher cable for DCT4?Do u mind to tell me urs?Please give me some advice on this....
Thanks for ur reply....![]()
I got it only after 20pcs I tried with my laptop in my suppliers office.Only one thats is working.Good Luck
Wah...20?Tats sound really serious...then i'll be more carefull when i but it.Thanks for ur advice.![]()
Few step to remember when buying a DCt4 dongles
1,make sure the softwares detact the dongle.
2,make sure the dongle can power up the phones(usually with USB),after softwares detacted the dongle.
3,Try to test flash the PPM only before going to the MCU.I heard that not all DCT4 phones can be flash.Cos of different makes of MAD(CPU of the phones).
Any mistakes on the above,please correct.Thank YOU
mark
Sometimes you get help,sometimes you don't,so be patient
Thanks Mark,
It's help me...Dun worry,sure i'll be patient ...Thanks for ur time.Wrote down ur info already....![]()
Thanks
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks