Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nokia 8310 Security Code ????

  1. #1

    Nokia 8310 Security Code ????

    I have a Nokia 8310 which when powered on asks for a security code.
    I have tried using LogoManager v1.2.81 to view the security code but it shows it as 'Unknown', I have also tried using Nokiatool but that just displays jumbled signs - does it even support DCT4 phones ??

    I think i have an auto-switching cable cable.


    Please can anyone give me some info/advice/ useful apps that work. If you're not allowed to post the files here just email them to me (don't worry about the size).

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    MOSCOW/RUSSiA
    Posts
    91

    unlock dct4

    you can not see user code using logomanager.use dct4 unlocker

  3. #3
    reset security code to 12345 with this
    Bau !

  4. #4
    is there any particular o/s i need to use? or will it work in any version of Windows

  5. #5
    use win 98 or 98 SE
    connect phone - phone must bo on - and do the thing u want
    Bau !

  6. #6
    I've tried the prog, It says 'Security Code set to 12345 '
    but when i turn it off and put the sim card back in the phone says code error.

    Am i doing something wrong?? I have tried doing it with and without the sim but i still get the same response.

    Anyone got any advice?

  7. #7
    if u had entered wrong code to many times (more than five)before reseting u might need to flash the phone.

    before this. try again the program. after reseting code, leave phone open with sim inside asking for code for 1 hour without touching keypad or entering any code on it.
    after 1 hour enter 12345.
    if is not working u need to reflash the phone
    Bau !

  8. #8
    I've tried leaving the phone after reseting the sec code - but it still does the same

    what do i need to flash the phone ? + any ideas where i can get it from?

  9. #9
    flashing dct 4 phones requiers profesional hardware.
    if u have only one phone just go to a service gsm center and ask them to do it for u. is cheaper and safer
    Bau !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •