Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Please can anybody help me??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Gothenburg (Sweden)
    Posts
    2

    Please can anybody help me??

    I have a nokia 6510... but I can't use the phone... when I power up the phone... it says: enter security code... but I don't have the code..

    is there anybody who knows... how I can pass trough or break or reset this code...

    Thank you very much... for all kind of answers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    chester uk
    Posts
    125
    get a cable for this phone and use techtron beta v1.0 to reset the code. plenty of other free progs will do this also.

    thats assuming you havnt been aimlessly banging random numbers into it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Gothenburg (Sweden)
    Posts
    2
    okey...
    can you tell me where I can find that program.... and wich cable do I need....is it Mbus, Fbus or Flash...

  4. #4
    u need a fbus cable,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    egypt
    Posts
    89
    u can flash phone
    ppm
    as same virsion mcu
    and press
    unlock and repair botton

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •