Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Help on flashing 6100 using Griffin

  1. #1

    Unhappy Help on flashing 6100 using Griffin

    Hi!
    I recently bought my griffin box, and i have successfully unlocked some dct4 phones. But when I tried flashing a 6100, there's always error on extracting content file. Now there is no java.

    Could anyone help me out on this?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Right Here!
    Posts
    15
    @UglyDuck

    Go to GSM-Forum.de. Your answer is waiting there for you!!!

  3. #3
    Hi everyone.

    I have one little problem with gsmforum.de. It discusses problems in German which I cannot speak. Could you translate the solve of this problem to English please ?

    LeO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •