Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 3310 flash problems

  1. #1
    G'day,

    I've been trying to flash my 3310 v4.45 but keep getting the error
    Phone not respond! (boot count)
    I've tried many different f_loader.bin files but no joy.
    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    I had the same problem. I had ownmade flasher unit and there was a fail in my own soldering, one pin of 74HC14 was not getting any contact.
    You should check your cable, I think ?

  3. #3

    if you receive this message "Phone not respond! (boot count)" you need to
    setup your INTEGRATED PERIPHERAL configuration which is found in your
    BIOS setup. All you need to do is configure the PARALLEL PORT into ECP Port instead. Take note save your setup before you exit.

    If you did, try to give response.
    [email protected]

    Marlito M. Pinto
    Alicia, Isabela, Philippines

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •