Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 8310 Restriction Code?

  1. #1

    8310 Restriction Code?

    Hi

    I purchased a Nokia 8310 mobile from someone in the Loot. I was told it was on Orange only, I sent it off to get it unlocked for my T-mobile sim. The person I sent it to that the phone is registered stolen by Orange? I can't get in touch with the bloke I bought it off so I'm totally stuck what to do. I'm out of pocket as well. I've e-mailed Orange from their website explaining the situation. What are my options? When I put my sim in it asks for a restriction code?

    Cheers

    Mike

  2. #2
    Well the legal thing would be to report it to the police, but then you will loose whatever you have payed for it.

    The illegal thing would be to change the phones IMEI.... But as far as I have understood that is illegal in the UK (I guess you are from the UK)

  3. #3

    Unhappy

    I thought as much, yes I am based in the UK

    From reading the rest of this forum, it sounds like there is no way to change the IMEI of these DCT4 phones either.

    Thanks for your help.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •